COVER: Namm Pheun, whose name means honey, is a hilltribe woman newly employed at the Camillian Social Cenre in Chiang Rai, Thailand, where Scarboro missioners Anne & Glenn Harty live and work. CREDIT: Anne Harty
- Milestones in recent Catholic-Jewish dialogue
By Lucy Thorson, N.D.S.
- Catholic Social Thought means dignity for all
By Joe Gunn
- Highlights of Catholic Social Thought
- Parliament of World Religions
By Paul McKenna
- The Church in Africa
Second Special Assembly for Africa of the Synod of Bishops
- Animating the Golden Rule
By Terry Weller
- Remembering Fr. Bill Schultz, S.F.M.
- Scarboro welcomes new lay missioners
By Mike Traher, S.F.M.
- Come and see
By Dana Fedyna
By Kathy Gillis
- In Memory: Rev. James Alexander Gillis, S.F.M.
“We are indeed entering a new era of interreligious dialogue. We are conscious that closer ties among all believers are a necessary and urgent condition for securing a more just and peaceful world.”
Pope John Paul II, Jerusalem, March 2000